DO NOT USE CHLORINE BLEACH TO CLEAN UP OR KILL MOLD
Do NOT use Chlorine bleach to kill mold or disinfect moldy areas. It is not an effective or long lasting killer of mold and mold spores. Bleach is good only for changing the color of the mold and watering the roots of the mold.
CHLORINE BLEACH IS INEFFECTIVE IN KILLING MOLD FOR MANY REASONS. Call as at 1-888-530-3979 today to find our why!
The problem in determining if someone has affects from mold exposure is that it can mirror symptoms associated with other allergies, asthma or any other respiratory issues.
There is no way to completely eliminate all molds & spores in the indoor environment. Mold has been around since the beginning of time and is essential to the environment.